1. Meyer/Mayor Pikin (Paikin)
Meyer/Mayor Pikin (Paikin)
Meyer was born ca. 1860, and presumably he died before 1915, he was married to Sora Lea. Meyer was a miller.
Children of Meyer/Mayor Pikin (Paikin) and Sora Lea all born in Russia were as follows:
- Hyman (Chaim) emigrated to the USA in the early 1900s.
- Rose, born 1893, emigrated to the USA in 1912, died 1958.
- Vladimir Lived in St. Petersburg, Russia, where he owned a shoe factory in the early 1900's.
- Lazar; lived in Riga, Latvia, - or the area near Riga.
- A daughter (name not known)
- A son (name not known)
Some of Hyman's and Rose's descendants are known.
Rose at age 18
One of Hyman's and Rose's sisters
Vladimir and his wife
Back to the index
Please send any comments and further information to
Elsebeth Paikin and/or
Back to Elsebeth Paikins website
Last edited 11.12.2001
by Elsebeth Paikin